Erasmus+ is a European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport. In specific, it enables student exchange among EU universities and offers exchange opportunities between Europe and non-European partner universities.
WHERE CAN YOU GO ON EXCHANGE AND HOW LONG?
University of Zagreb, Croatia – http://www.unizg.hr/
1st/winter semester 2016/2017 – 5 months exchange
(planned period: end of September 2016 – end of February 2017)
HOW TO APPLY FOR EXCHANGE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB
Interested students need to be nominated by their home university of exchange with the University of Zagreb (please contact your home university coordinator). After the nomination, students will receive information about the application procedure from the UNIZG.
Application documents for exchange:
- Curriculum Vitae (English),
- the Learning Agreement containing your planned course units at the University of Zagreb
- Official Grade Transcript from home university (English),
- Certificate of Enrolment from home university(English),
- Copy of passport,
- Proof of English level – B2 (intermediate) level according to the Common European Reference for Languages (all kinds of language certificates are accepted)
Students will be able to participate in courses/study programmes given in English (and Croatian).
Graduate & PhD students that intend to do research for their final thesis need to send a short thesis/research outline so a mentor at UNIZG can be assigned prior to the start of mobility.
Students are guaranteed accommodation in one of three student halls of residence if the apply for it.
APPLICATION DEADLINE AT UNIZG: 10 May 2016.